Prices are per person, per day for a minimum stay of 3 days, in full board and include: room with en suite facilities, shower cubicle, balcony, safe, telephone, SAT-TV, ceiling fan and free air conditioning. Lift to the upper floors and private parking for all cars.
|25.05 – 10.06
|11.06 – 30.06
|01.07 – 04.08
|05.08 – 18.08
|19.08 – 25.08
|26.08 – 03.09
|04.09 – 12.09
SPECIAL OFFER FOR CHILDREN
- 1 child (0-6 yrs) sharing a room with two adults: € 10,00 per day in full board (except period from 5th to 18th August);
- From 6th to 19th August, children under 12 years sharing a room with two adults: 40% discount;
- Special menu for children
- Free use of strollers, high chairs, microwave oven and kitchenette.
- 3rd and 4th beds: 50% discount (except period from 6th to 19th August);
- 3rd and 4th beds from 6th to 19th August: – 20 %;
- Half board: – € 2,00 per person, per day (except period from 6th to 19th August);
- Single room: € 3,00 per day;
- All Inclusive (minimum 7 days): from € 20.00 to € 24.00 per day per room. Includes water and house wine at main meals, 1 parasol and 2 sun loungers (from the 4th row). Can be booked on arrival at the hotel.
- Tourist tax: € 1,00 per person, per day (max. 7 days thereafter free), children and young people under 14 are free.
Free use of bicycles and strollers for rides around town and to the nearby localities. For infants and young children, there’s a kitchenette where mothers can prepare bottle feeds and baby foods. At the lido, where we enjoy special terms, our guests also have use of the swimming pool, play area, mini-club and can participate at the creative laboratory, in group dances, use the exercise area and the beach volley court as well as enjoy the evening entertainment.
Rooms are available from noon on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
No refunds for untaken meals.